You can join the College below if you are a financial member of NZNO and a:
- Registered Nurse practicing in child, youth or family health care.
- Bachelor of Nursing student and Enrolled Nursing student interested in child, youth or family health care.
- Allied health professional interested in child, youth or family health care.
Associate members do not hold voting rights or the ability to hold office.
Associate Members who are qualified nurses or nursing students must be financial members of NZNO.
Allied health professionals are not required to be a financial member of NZNO.
Benefits of belonging to the College include:
- Opportunity to belong and contribute to a professional body who are passionate about child and youth nursing
- Networking and collegiate support opportunities
- Representation at regional and national policy and decision-making forums with feedback to members
- Discounted attendance fees for CCYN conferences/symposiums
- Access to application for membership scholarships to support conference attendance or other education