The Te Wāhanga Rangahau Tapuhi (Nursing Research Section - NRS) intends to raise the profile of research in all areas of nursing by inspiring and encouraging nurses in research. This will be achieved by:
- Promoting co-operation and collaboration between nurse research, both nationally and internationally.
- Liaising with appropriate authorities on social, health, and educational issues relevant to nursing research in New Zealand.
- Facilitating links between NRS and other NZNO Colleges and Sections.
- Providing a platform to bring together nurses who are future focused and interested in sharing knowledge and ideas to enhance evidence-based nursing practice.
What you get out of being a member of this section:
- Support for nurses undertaking research.
- Support with the dissemination, publication and promotion of your research.
- Recognition for nurses engaging in nursing research
Download: Te Wāhanga Rangahau Tapuhi rules
Join the Te Wāhanga Rangahau Tapuhi
Connect with Te Wāhanga Ranahau Tapuhi