The Nursing Education and Research Foundation (NERF) and NZNO offer NZNO members a range of scholarships and grants. These grants are funded from various trusts including the Gretta and Harry Hamblin Trust and the McCutchan Trust. NZNO also administers a range of other NZNO local and national grants.
NERF's mission is to promote excellence in nursing and health care by providing funding opportunities for education and research.
- Make sure you use the latest version of the application form! Applications on outdated forms will not be considered
- Most NERF applications are now available to apply online
- Read Zoë Tipa's guest editorial in Kai Tiaki Nursing Research The significance of kaupapa Māori research methodology (PDF, 419KB) for information that may be useful to you when considering applying for scholarships and grants.
- If you have previously received a grant or scholarship through NERF or NZNO, you are not eligible to apply for another one until a full year has passed
- Priority will be given to applicants who have not received a grant within the previous two years.
Scholarships & Grants, NZ Nurses Organisation, 57 Willis Street, PO Box 2128, Wellington 6140
Phone: 0800 28 38 48